Monday, January 3, 2011

18th bullet – XD's plans

18th bullet – XD's plans

Ringring~~ “hello? Reiko?”
“senior, you drove here didn’t you? I don’t really care if you are free but I hope you are because I need you to get me to the hospital now.”
“ehh? I thought natsume and kumo were able to help that boy already?”
“hey I’ll explain in the car. Get your *** here, in the car.”
“all right.” Beepbeep~
-darn… she is as bossy as usual. But that makes her cute anyway. Haha-
[O.O DOES SENIOR ACTUALLY LIKE REIKO?!]
BORHBORH!! “get in the car already!” senior shouts to reiko who was trying to contact natsume or kumo.
“ARGH. NONE of them are picking up!”
“care to explain?”
“Okay. The main gist is that XD is probably planning to abduct natsume and send me a picture of him suffering so that I will approach XD with a hot blooded mind that isn’t thinking straight. Whether he wants revenge on my father by killing me or taking me hostage to come in to contact with my father I do not know. Maybe he has other reasons.”
“Hold your horses! How do you know that he wants you?”
“The last time he caught us he said that he abducted natsume in order to abduct me. And the letter he sent if worked out opposite can mean that only hatred can make me incontrollable which I interpret as not thinking straight.”
“OKOK. So what makes you think that the direction of abduction isn’t the other way around?”
“Huh? Why would he want natsume for?”
“He is T2C you know?”
“You mean… your side has this too?!”
“Well… not yet. But there have been cases where rivals go against the next generation. Even DX used this method to get rid of the KO company. There is a possibility.”
“Well… I guess…HEY TURN RIGHT”
“oh. Ok we’re here!”
Reiko rushes off as soon as the car stops. First thing she does is dash to the emergency patient acceptance zone and looks around. Then she asks the lady at the counter, “excuse me, has a boy in a training yukata been admitted here?”
“Yes. A man in a black suit and another boy brought him. They stood out very much so I remember it clearly.”
“Do you know where they are now?”
“I’m afraid I cannot let you enter the emergency rooms but I can lead you to the place from where they will exit. Will that do?”
“Yes please!”
“Come this way…”
[sorry if this is not how its done but I don’t know D=]
Soon enough, sakamoto comes out with nurses, kumo and the other boy.
“Kumo! Where’s natsume?!”
“Reiko-sama! Natsume-san told us that he would come back later. From the looks of it he seems to have spotted somebody he knew.”
Reiko immediately smacks her palm onto her forehead and thought –I hope not but… did he see his sister?-
Senior catches up after he parks the car and whilst panting, asks reiko, “any luck?” reiko looks at him with a worried expression and replies, “maybe you were right. It wasn’t me they wanted. Natsume… natsume is in danger!!”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


END

No comments:

Post a Comment