Friday, January 11, 2013

TopGear

So, I've fallen in love with this BBC show... The episodes I caught in England were EPIC, and I really laughed madly when I watched them, so I decided to catch them back at home as well but... unfortunately the episodes I have watched so far are, not as entertaining... Hammond is still cute though. Whichever episode. HAHA. The only thing is... he hates fish. And, he swears alot. So when he speaks all you hear, most of the time, is beeps. =.= Come on... BUT, I'm rather sorry to say this... BUTBUTBUT, I suddenly realised this was an opportunity for me to expand my vocabulary of... nasty things to say... So I thought, I'd keep a post about it. And just keep... like, appending to it. Well, it won't bring it to the front of the blog but well, this is... mostly for myself anyway. Doubt I'd want others to use these words on me would I? =D


Here goes...

Foul smelling
Hideous
Stinking/Stinky



The good words I've learnt I shall dump here as well. Not that I don't know these words I just don't use them on a normal basis. And I should. Instead of using horrendously something every time =.=

Stunning
Fantastic (thanks to bigbang tho this isn't really necessary here)
Brilliant
Heart and Soul


Well, the list is rather short now. I don't remember everything they used. Unfortunately many of them were beeps. I shall see if I catch any more in the future. D=

No comments:

Post a Comment