Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Overwhelmed

Lol. So I've started two stories and I haven't been continuing either of them. D=

Started part time working at NUHS. well, that stands for national university health system. Don't ask me why the university would need a health system because apparently it does. The path ways are all messy and walking from the main building (The hospital) to the tower block (NUHS) is really really... long and... well, confusing. You can go through many different routes and there are tonnes of lifts to choose from o.o Back door, lift lobby, some side lift in some corners. LOL

I'm currently crazy over infinite H's new song, without you. OH GOODNESS THE BEAT IS ADDICTIVE HAHA. heart heart. even tho one of them looks like jay chou D= + the frog prince guy. lol. taiwan + taiwan = korean? just kidding. anyway, he sure looks like jay chou especially since his eyes are teeny weeny and stuffs. C-Clown's far away... ahhh... love love love~ Well, other than those, I think sistar 19's gone something something I don't rmb the long title. is SERIOUSLY SEXAY~ the song itself aint that great, and simon and martina's review completely agreed with me this time, except for the hair flipping... lol. And it was really, american, the dance part. hmm. ohwells. and they noticed the same thing that "what the crabbie was those sport outfits for?" haha. HEHE.

Met up with sher today. she came over for a while. Showed her all the vids I've been showing others. haha. well, not that I was expecting much of any reaction especially since no one really did react. OH I FORGOT TO SHOW HER ERIC NAM =.= ohwells. haha. there'll be time for that after her exam I guess. She's going to see a doctor tmr D= I don't like doctors. Can't believe I'm part timing so near them =.= doesn't make me like them any more than I DONT. ohwells. So I really really want to blog more but pianny exam is coming up and I spend about 30 to 45 mins at the piano after worky each night. and then one ep of drama and brush up n slp... is all I have time for. Work isn't fun huh. It's like CCA everyday kinda timing. I dunno how those non part timers survive.

The boss is flying to US soon and LP is telling her to fly to newyork on the way to shop but boss is scared. They were discussing about airlines and seriously I so so so wanted to open my mouth and boast but I just kept shut and peeked from behind the wall. =.= dumb aye? Too bad for me... haha.

So I got tonnes of things to say, but... whatever, good night hahahaha.

NITEY!!!! oh and mami told me that I forgot everything and tried to spur my poor poor memory but... a bit fail lah my poor brain. I need a harddrive for my brain.

NITE~

No comments:

Post a Comment