Thursday, February 14, 2013

BAP ONE SHOT



I liked the song so much, I just NEED TO HAVE A POST ON IT...
OK I can't upload the MV as a vid but... I can link it I guess. B.A.P One Shot
So, there we go. HAHA. THE DANCE, OHMIGAH THE MEOWMEOW DANCE...
DID YOU SEE THOSE MOVES MAN... About everyone other than Himchan had crazy nice moves in here. okay umm... That's saddening... Ok, the chorus is amazing. The Y, the jump, the tennis shot, darn it all its good. Especially when you have daehyun staring at the camera at yah, duncha think? HAHA The chorus itself, musically, is also phenomenal... Having daehyun start, then youngjae and jong up continuing, AND THE OO 7 notes staccato thing was AHHH!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! The hand leggy discoordination dance was so cuuuuute.... ahhhh, so good~

YoungJae kinda looked weird when he showed BYG his police badge thingy... and anyway, that badge thingy looked like something from a toy set >_< The money and the guns were kinda pointless since BAP didn't use them until youngjae was shot, and not at all when the SWAT team appeared. Korean videos seem to like the swat team. And they tend to portray them as kinda useless in dramas. I dunno why o.o...

Okay, zelo had 2 really really cute shots in this MV, and his floor back hopping part was just WHOOSH. LOVED IT. and his twist and stuff is WONDERFUL. How much did he practise for goodness sake? >_< Talented folks... I still don't think zelo is the cutest BAP member. sorry couz. and zelo. x= his name appears first when u search for BAP tho. x= way to go~

BYG looked by far the coolest in this video compared to all previous BAP vids. He... didn't really pull off the aegyo in stop it, and his hair in power was... well, AHEM. Here tho, forget his body proportions, his hair, his expressions, all exude an aura of coolness. HEHH. I love his wrinkles o.o... And the way his teeth show when he smiles doesn't turn me off o.o. It's rather interesting. I guess he had to look attractive whether in conventional or unconventional ways to be an idol lol. His rap in the beginning of the song, the extended words to end his phrases, the depth of his voice, Yeap, it's gonna be real easy to fall for this voice of his. oh yeah. love ur part.

Himchan in the black suit with his hair swept to the side is kinda freaky and umm sorry but ugly to me? But him in his jumpsuit (his hairstyle makes everything different of course xD) and fixing a car is too cute >_< Baby's would definitely want him as they're personal mechanic. Even if he ends up damaging the darn car x= Oh yea. Seriously that smile when he managed to start the vehicle was amazing. His part in the song is the only part I don't exactly appreciate. Didn't bring him out much. And he didn't have moves he just walked during his parts x= sad aye? n himchan is my bias... double knock out D=

But umm, I don't see why they had to attack a police car? Were they stealing money? Why would police be transporting money in black bags? O.o... And they exchanged money for a box of guns... That they don't use in the alternative ending. And They also do a lot of planning but... I don't see them carrying out any plans whatsoever during the hostage-money exchange. Also, The moment ur friend is out of the danger zone, I suggest you shoot. In fact, pull ur friend in and seek cover. More importantly, NEVER LET THE ENEMY LEAVE YOUR EYE... Don't just smile at ur friend getting shot... I think they would have done much better stealing shields from the police instead of black bags that contain unknown substances. Learn from Choi Young (Lee Min Ho), the bullet proof police shield was rather useful in Faith.

Okay and the scene from the front was just AWKWARD. Really hilarious for me, it was like some bad imitation or parody of 007 or something lol. Not saying punch is a bad song, rather interesting song actually, (Once again, at least one song in their album must have Daehyun and his circle of fifths kinda part lol They split it into three n used it through out the song >_<) and not saying that they weren't cute, but it doesn't really link that much lol. If they were so rich and all, wearing suits and all, hmm... I dunno. Maybe it does make sense after all. Cos its all stolen money after all, might as well use it before someone traces it to you lol. Jong Up with those grapes were kinda half sexy half cool. Himchan with sunglasses and a wide open mouth... hmm. I have mixed feelings about that. Daehyun was cute, the girls in the background, hmm. haha.

I know I said I loved the mv and yet I'm complaining so much D= ok ok. Enough complaints!
This mv was filmed in the Philippines! woohoo! not in Emilio Aguinaldo of course lol. Teen Top is gonna hold a concert in Paris... o.o... ok thats... lol... not about BAP lol. whoops haha. And the song uses violins. OH YEAH~ orchestra at the back of beats. u can hear the plucking of the double bass and the short pedal points. haha. Very... batman ish. and the style did remind me of batman. Himchan's white face and dark make up contrast like a black and white joker lol. Crabbie love the strings >__< AHHHHH and the gun shots and the gun reloading sounds don't sound half damaging to the song either lol. <3 p="">
I really didn't get the mv for the rain sound. Also, I really didn't like the bridge. D= I love himchan's and BYG's parts. ^_^ the kmm for this by eyk subunit S was seriously hilarious once you get over getting angry at simon LOL. SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA.

coma has one or two bars by a girl o.o Who? no idea lol. this song is the background for the alt ending. Its sad cos it ends with pls dun go with BYG is giving his like, last look to young jae who's back is toward him. AHHHHHH. Personally, I don't like the song. It has an interesting form tho. Maybe I'll break it down next time.

zero begins like some japanese anime song lol. Then when zelo enters the background sounds like an english pop song. The dududududududu is like the oox7 part lol. similar but not as nice to me. >_< well, I... don't appreciate this song much. They sound nice but I have something against the song itself not they're voices. ehem. sorraiz much. I rarely like songs other than the title song by BAP anyway. rain sound is alr an exception. Wasn't expecting to like the rest of the songs in one shot. X_x I look forward to the day I like a full BAP album. And I sincerely hope simon does not attempt to change the lyrics to this song cos I can definitely imagine what he would come up with. Martina, save us all and give us balance... Thank you.

BAP has a lot of songs that are unconventional and hence interesting. In fact, they have a lot of conventional instuments used in unconventional ways lol. So its nice exposure but not what I'd listen to on replay. Not yet. They're title songs are seriously good tho. About the only song I haven't heard more than 10 times in a row is Crash. LOL.

Boom Boom Clap. *heart* B.A.P
Thanks for debut - ing

OH ONE MORE THINGY THING THING!!

I HOPE THE MATOKI BUNNIES APPEAR MORE OFTEN! =D At the moment, one shot has this huge glass computer graphic-ed one at the end with the title at its legs. I hope an mv with them appear one day xD truth be told, hajima might have been a good song for them bunnies. But its okay. BAP will have new songs LOL. JYJY! I'll really really want to go for ur concert if u ever come to SG!! XD

Oh and... lol sorry but I suddenly noticed, this song differs from other bap songs cos the chorus doesnt have the name of the song in it! Punch has tho. but one shot is mostly in the raps rather than the chorus! And well, maybe crash didn't exactly have the english word crash in the chorus either? I don't rmb. x= ohwells. >_< I'll have to spend more effort remembering the chorus and the title then I guess? lol. haven't gotten a hold of rain sound just yet >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment