Friday, November 9, 2012

A lvls

So, I'm back again =D

Lemme keep memories about my examinations here... lol

Each day, something unique happened. well, here goes nothing.

But first, for an overall image, the teachers are way slacker. Seriously. It feels like an internal exam except for the reading of instructions, and unfamiliar faces wearing tags walking around you. lol. I'm probably even less nervous than I was during the prelims? O.o weird??

Okay. Day one, GP. or as windy put it on twitter, national gp notes burning day or something. hehh. I rmb. kekeke. anyway, the teacher was a guy that reminded me of snoopy. the droopy eyes... haha. He seemed like a messy guy. and the thing is, clara asked me if I had an extra ball point pen ( I don't even use those so I didn't have any in the first place, talk about extra) And unfortunately I didn't have one... but we were in the classroom, already seated and stuff. If this happened in a normal exam setting, we might I dunno, get slaughtered or something. LOL. And at the end of both papers, he didn't really care about collecting the paper we didn't use, so we kept it. the stuff they keep telling us they will burn if we don't use, they cannot let us bring out, that foolscap? or maybe they do keep them and only the special computing coursework paper is shredded and burnt. haha. So that was day one. about the paper itself, well, I WAS PANICKING COS ALL THE QUESTIONS WERE STUFF I WOULD NEVER DO until I reached qn 11. government thingy thingy... I was a bit tempted to do it... then I saw the last one on tech. so far, whenever I did tech I never got far. But I only read tech on flipboard, so I decided, lets write about Raspberry Pi even tho it came from Cambridge. LOL I WAS COMPLETELY... RECKLESS. I mean, I was writing about something they probably know more about than me... ARGH. WHATEVER. For the compre, lol. QN one has become a sort of craze. Cos there was a quote in the first line about how music soothes the savage breasts and many many ppl read it as beast. So I guess they decided to vent their anger about it and stuff... And well, tonnes of pictures and jokes about it appeared on twitter, facebook, where ever else. I heard from HongFu that Mr Adi wore a "keep calm and soothe your savage breasts" on tues. AND MON WAS THE PAPER. CUSTOM MADE ON MON, WORN ON TUE. THE POWER OF MR ADI. ALWAYS ON TOP OF THINGS LOL. mami, don't even think about saying he copied ur keep calm n love inuyasha. you did not start the keep calm craze. LOL. Anyway, the whole thing was on music and BOY DO I LOVE THAT TOPIC. I actually SMILED when I saw the first line that said whowhowho wrote about blabla on music. LOL... ONLY THING IS, I CRAPPED AQ. I COMPLETELY... sc... i shall go no further. I messed up lah. talked about the same thing in my only two content paragraphs, wrote crap as a intro and even more crap as a conclusion. =.= talked about Xfm but I have a feeling I wrote it wrongly. but whatever, It's over. And... THATS GP?! THATS LONG... gotta do this for all the rest of the papers? sighhhh...

Okay next, day 2! math! This time the weird thing that happened... needs a bit of imagination and 3d picturing skills. Usually during an exam you sit like, a table away from whoever is sitting beside you unless u are in the hall right? Well, the room had maybe about 5 columns. Nearest the window, empty. Row beside it was the 5 ppl. I was at the back beside Qing Hong. I was in the row beside that row. Like, right beside them. And, I tell you I could completely see what was going on at QingHong's side. I just chose not to look. o.o... The examiners dump our papers where we sit where lor but seriously... The worst thing was that the 3rd row was slanted to the right towards the windows, so clara wasn't that near the next row but I was really really near. And well, I didn't wanna do weird stuff like shifting tables so I just lived with it. Not like I would really copy haha. and not like it's that possible to copy also. =.= thats the weird thing. and the lady spoke really soft D= couldn't really hear her much D= sadded... I lost about 20 + marks here. Sigh. The volume area differentiation question was a disaster. Don't even know if I'll be awarded marks I tell you =.= like that 11 marks gone. SIGH... and there were two qns on vectors but nothing about planes o.o tell you the truth, I didn't notice till I packed my math stuff but this year (or maybe every year?) didn't really have a lot of the stuff I wasn't sure about. LOL good good. like conics and stuff. haha. but the graphing question... even tho I usually can do these stuff, this time I needed to transform 1/x to some -x^2 thing and I completely just... blank... cos the x changes! D= gonna check the answer soon. Maybe today. It was out like almost immediately after the paper lol. amazing.

Nextnext! day 3! physics! now this is interesting... The part B second question was interesting. anyway, talk about the weird thing that happened first first. This time we were seated normally tho I was in the second row rather than the last row. qinghong is infront of me this time. and when I sat down n dumped my stuff on the table. WOW. THE PAPER WAS OPEN. OH MIG AH. SHOCK. HOWHOWHOW?! *no one's looking* *closes it* AHHHHH WHERE GOT LIKE THAT ONE... see what I mean by the examiners chao slack?!?!?! ARHHASDLFKWJGK. well, anyway, it seemed quite okay on a whole. I could  answer the stuff, hopefully no careless mistakes. And they gave really little space =.= I kept squeezing and squeezing! D= sadded sadded. And the section B ah, I didn't read if it was 2 choose three. and qinghong did all 3 as usual lol. But anyway, first one was wind turbines... And I skipped it. sorry wind. cos the last question was 4 marks and it asked, some ppl like wind turbines others find it noisy and something, what other negative stuff about wind turbines are there? I just... *stone...* *flips the page* lol. then this is the interesting one. about 18 boxes, the first three are examples given to you. each row is a situation. each column we were to answer a fixed question. First box, the work done or energy available to do work. (calculation) second box, where is the work done? car breaks, hot air balloon, drill, steam engine turbine, spring in the gym equipment, and ... I forgot the last one lol. Ohwells. Each box about 1 mark. some 2 marks. even if get one wrong, won't affect the rest too much, so DO THIS. LOL. more chances of getting marks. the last one is photoelectric effect, I only did photoelectric effect in the morning and nothing else so I thought, might as well do it. And well, it wasnt too bad haha. I think the explanation part GG tho =.= haha. after the paper QH asked: "so how was it?" and he was saying like it was harder than 2011 (which I could barely do) and he was kinda worried? So I was like, DID I OVER SIMPLIFY THINGS?! cos I didn't think the paper was very hard or anything like that D= AHHH he scares me! He did kinda well you know, overall for phy... D= but heck. I shall see what happens next year lol. oh and the night before this paper, I had a really really funny dream Shall post about it in the next post or this will be too long... It alr is too long. lol.

finally, day 4. today. math. p2. oh I just have to mention this lol. after each paper, I just lose all will to do anything at all. I laze around, play avengers, even lose the will to click the weapon and the enemy or collect money... and watch family outing. lol. Thats my life =.= how will I ever survive? today also. I didn't do anything yet. and its 9 now, sigh. well, I took really long on the pure part. like 1.5 hours or more. Thats bad if I didn't have extra time. The APGP one I was really really careless. sigh. I did spot two mistakes but I dunno if got others. and my sense of time was never that great. so like 45 months later is when... I also not sure. lol. and then the last part I couldn't get a answer cos the eqn was some y^35+49y+41 or something like that. then it just didn't hit y=0 except for a tiny value of negative x which is impossible cos i need a number of months =.= but I'm really grateful it's about savings. lol. I rather savings than debt. don't ask why... I myself also dunno... Then the stats part, if all goes well, I only lost 3 marks. The complex one lost 3 marks. and maybe alot more cos the beginning part I not sure. The... Differential eqn also actually... not that sure. but WHATEVER. May be right... sobsob. I dun dare see the answer alr LAH!!!! LOL. The stats one thanks alot to mr David Tan, lol. REALLY THANK GOODNESS LEH. cos those stuff came out so I was at least FAMILIAR with them. lol.(just sent him a ty text. oops. haha. his contract ended alr and still got ppl text him at 9:11 LOL) Anyway, it went quite well lah huh? =D oh the weird things? I dropped my GC while standing up from my bag, and the teacher picked it up and said "gosh" with such an accent lol. she has a really loud clear voice. good good =D and she was really nice... like kept making sure of stuff, telling us what to do and check n ensuring we fill in what we need to fill in =D and... I forgot my eraser. so clara split hers in half lol. the other teacher asked everyone and asked clara last and clara was the only one who could help me. sigh. i brought my cat jacket but not my cat eraser D= no yuan fen... lol. jkjk. And erm, now for the weird thing (yea I haven't started on it yet...) The stack of foolscap included one piece that had like major alot of prints. All the hard handwriting ppl use before like that lol. I saw GP, and math on it. or maybe phy. so it was passed around alot... I refused to write on it. lol. Ended up using all the paper till the very last line *phew* LOL and even tho I didn't use the paper, I crushed it so it wouldn't torment any other souls. my own assumption that it might. lol.

FINALLY I'M DONE. one last last thing I forgot.
GP: savage breasts, Lit: motherhood, Chem: milk. trend? xD
there was a fake cambridge report for the qn 1 also. lol. alot of sick words inside. meowmeow. >_<

byebye =D thanks for taking up my time since I don't wanna do anything else lol. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment