Thursday, March 14, 2013

Anime

Anime

Listened to kyo kara maoh's op1... it's been so long. It sounds like it's way slower than I thought it was LOL. Then in related vids I heard the card captor sakura op 3, and lol it has such a strong nostalgic feeling. I used to love these songs. o.o... Now I'm... listening to kpop... =.=... And anime songs... don't really sound fancy no more... D=...

On to catch you catch me... LOL listening to these songs bring back memories man. Of the anime of course. not my own. LOL... Should listen to them more often. AND, WHY THE NEW ANIME'S ALL NOT THAT NICE LEH. COME OUT NICE NICE ONE WITH NICE SONG LET ME DL LEH. D= sobbing sadness!

Next, D TECHNOLIFE. GOODNESS. LONG TIME NO HEAR except in mabinogi. At first I couldn't rmb the lyrics. but it's coming back. A bit of it x=

OH CRAP
LOL
I WENT TO JAZ TO EMAIL THE ADMINISTRATOR BUT IT IS IN ST'S ACC... LOL WHOOOOOOPS!!!

Anyway, I am definitely, LIKE HUNDRED PERCENT, gonna get out all my sakura CD's and WATCH THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. Card captor sakura is SUCH A GOOD SHOW. Like seriously. I love her older brother. LOL. Sorry about that. x= Takuya? haha. whoops~ kinomoto I think? HAHAHAH EHEHEHE HEART HEART. Shaoran is the cutest guy alive. okay. shaoran in tsubasa might have been nicer, but in cardcaptor he was kinda like like like, cute and lovable. hehh. the listen to her voice message over and over thing... OH CRAP. HOW NOT TO LOVE HIM?!?! lol kk. from cardcaptor 3 to 1 to 2, (haven't even started on the EDs...) I shall go to bleach as I said I would. Actually bleach had a few nice songs I didn't listen to on replay... should I go find them? x=

crap. I miss Cerberus. HAHA. There are a lot of characters that resemble him. Like kon. LOL. oh goodness. kon is too much of an idiot in comparison though. x= that has too much interest in the wrong things... x=...

D technolife... All that was in... English? Okay. If korean music has a scale of 1 to 5 for english standards, I think the japanese have a negative range to 5. D= SERIOUSLY?! I must have noticed the english when there were subs last time. must have thought of about the same things. LOL. just, without the scale which is due to EYK... x=

Okay. after a lot of happenings, SUTD interview on saturday. XY is fussing over what I should wear... =.=... AHHHHHH SO QUICK D= I can't find my DAS report. HOWHOWHOW... D=D=D=

No comments:

Post a Comment