Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm Bored

I'm Bored.

Well, I've been posting this soul vs blood thing and well, I guess the story is moving but well, I'm taking a break for a moment. Now I'm in the worky placy and I am doing the registration thingy again. EHEM. This is getting really really boring. Doing the same thing over and over again is not fun at all. I don't like working. I don't think I'll ever work in the HR department if I can help it. Temp, I don't mind. But looking at what they do for a living? Spare me. oh oh oh spare me thank you. Sorry to the people that kept student files. oh goodness.

BGS, I understand that the old records are much harder to do a screening on and it is difficult to dig up the archival records of people's education, and it's even harder when they study in places like zurich or the philippines buuuuttt.... ARGH I wish the records for the old peeps come in rather than the new peeps. The new peeps don't even have files yet! Or they are with Jaz and not in the compactor room! No need to bother about them now! But the old peeps. THE OLD PPL ARE BEING AUDITED... a bit of help here? Lol. Sigh. I can just imagine the ppl at the BGS side looking at the huge pile of stuff we gave them to check and verify whether something happened in the 20th century, and SIGHING at the pile. Sorry mate, but well, you decided to start a screening company. Hope you have the resources to do so. Come on, send over them reports so we can kill trees and put them in the files to look pretty for the auditors. Thanks.

And btw, the english in the testimonial not written by my mother is rather atrocious. Not to mention the english in the BGS error alert. it reads "...database if online" =.= wtcrabby paddies? D=

OKAY. BACK TO REGISTERING THEM PEEPS AGAIN. HERE WE GO...

No comments:

Post a Comment